Antweight Drive Kit
Please read our Antweight Drive Kit Build Guide for how to use.
With our BBB Edition Dual ESC v2 with custom firmware for an improved driving experience we’ve created a new version of our antweight drive kit which we think is the best and most affordable way to get into antweights!
All the main parts you need to build a driveable antweight combat robot, just add a battery and transmitter! Select a receiver from the dropdown below or add your own. We recommend getting a 2S 180mAh lipo battery and a FlySky i6 Transmitter.
Any issues or questions during the build, you can email us at email@example.com or message us on facebook, we’ll be happy to help.
Wiring diagram & receiver guide using components in this kit below.
3 in stock
Antweight Dual ESC Wiring diagram using components in this kit:
Receiver Connectors (with signal mixing on by default):
- On one servo connector:
- white wire drives left/right on the motors
- red wire provides the positive rail of the BEC at 5V (+VE)
- black wire provides ground (GND)
- Separate yellow connector: drives forwards/backwards on the motors.
Example receivers/transmitters below – note your receiver & transmitter may have a different layout to this!
On an FS2A 4channel receiver with a mode 2 Flysky i6 transmitter:
- the white connector would plug in to channel 1 (AIL – right stick left/right)
- the yellow connector would plug in to channel 2 (ELE – right stick up/down)
For a DSM2 receiver with a DEVO 7E transmitter:
- white wire (left/right on the motors) plugged in to channel 2 of a DSM2 receiver which by default on our Devo 7E transmitter is left/right on the right stick (AIL) On the same connector the red wire connects to +VE and black wire to GND (as the BEC) powering our receiver.
- yellow wire (forwards/backwards on the motors) plugged in to channel 3 which is up/down on the right stick (ELE) .