XT30 Safety Kit
A great kit to add all the essential safety features to your beetle – link, fuse and power light. Includes:
- A XT30 connector with built in mount (2mm holes, 20.4mm apart) for easy mounting into your beetle’s chassis as the link connector – see store page for dimensions and CAD.
- A pair of XT30 connectors – one to use as the removable link
- Heat Shrink for the connector ends
- 30A fuse wire to easily add a fuse as part of your removable link – just solder it across the XT30 terminals.
- 12V white LED or LED strip for use as a power light.
Wiring diagram below.
54 in stock
1 × 30A Fuse Wire (Beetleweight)
Safety kit example circuits
Typical Beetle Wiring Diagram using the safety kit:
Components in this example: 3S or 4S Lipo, Beetle Safety Kit, Breakout cable, BBB ESCs, BBB 22mm Motors, BEC and Flysky Reciever.
Image made by Team DSC.
There are no reviews yet.