BBB Beetleweight Planetary 22mm Gearmotor v2
September 2021: v2 motor with aluminium gearbox casing, 9g lighter than v1!
Don’t combine v2 & v1 motors in a bot as they’ll be slightly different speeds.
BBB Beetleweight Planetary 22mm 16:1 Gear Motor well suited for combat robot situations.
- Custom manufactured to our specifications
- All metal geared planetary gearbox with grease
- All screws set with thread locker
- 19g lighter than standard 25mm beetle motors.
- More robust gearboxes than standard 25mm beetle motors
- Similar spec to 22mm motors seen in american robot kits but at a much lower price
Recommended to run at 3S, but ran on many bots at 4s, but this may reduce longevity!
We’ve created the BBB Beetle ESC, with two and four wheel drive setup of this motor in mind.
We recommend face mounting the motors with our nylon mounts and a 22mm hole in some HDPE.
Mounting example & example bots below!
83 in stock
from Igor (J-LGames)Use a 22mm forstner bit to cut a hole in 10mm HDPE or similar for the motor to sit in. Attach faceplate to outside with woodscrews.
As ran in the following robots (and many more!) at BBB Beetle Champs 2020 Left to right: Super Snappy, Drizzle 3, Rev 4, Grab Crab, Byte Sized Trauma, Maximum Ogredrive, Rust in Pieces: