BBB Beetleweight 940rpm Planetary 22mm Gearmotor
BBB Beetleweight Planetary 22mm 16:1 Gear Motor well suited for combat robot situations.
- Custom manufactured to our specifications
- All metal geared planetary gearbox with grease
- Solid construction, thick gears
- All screws set with locktight
- 10g lighter than standard 25mm beetle motors.
- More robust gearboxes than standard 25mm beetle motors
- Similar spec to 22mm gearmotors seen in american robot kits but at a much lower price
Recommended to run at 3S, but ran on many bots at 4s, but this may reduce longevity!
We’ve created the BBB 4S 8A ESC, with two and four wheel drive setup of this motor in mind.
Other recommended ESCs: BB10, Vex 29 (on 3S)
Fusion 360 model of the motor: f3d by Felix Townsend, cheers boi x
We recommend face mounting the motors with our nylon mounts and a 22mm hole in some HDPE. Example mounting from Igor (J-LGames):
As ran in the following robots at BBB Beetle Champs (and many more!) Left to right: Super Snappy, Drizzle 3, Rev 4, Grab Crab, Byte Sized Trauma, Maximum Ogredrive, Rust in Pieces
76 in stock