Antweight Dual ESC
January 2021: We’ve created a BBB Edition of this ESC with added braking and a larger current capacity available here.
A great budget dual ESC for antweight combat robots. All connectors come pre-soldered, you’ll just need to solder the output wires to your motors. Perfect for using with two or four N20 motors. Built in signal mixing with a switch to turn mixing off if preferred.
30 in stock
Wiring / Connecting up Dual ESC:
Receiver Connectors (with signal mixing on by default):
- On one servo connector:
- white wire drives left/right on the motors
- red wire provides the positive rail of the BEC at 5V (+VE)
- black wire provides ground (GND)
- Separate yellow connector: drives forwards/backwards on the motors.
In this picture we have:
- white wire (left/right on the motors) plugged in to channel 2 of a DSM2 receiver which by default on our Devo 7E transmitter is left/right on the right stick (AIL) On the same connector the red wire connects to +VE and black wire to GND (as the BEC) powering our receiver.
- yellow wire (forwards/backwards on the motors) plugged in to channel 3 which is up/down on the right stick (ELE) .
Note your receiver & transmitter may have a different layout to this!
On an Flysky 4 channel receiver with a mode 2 Flysky i6 transmitter the white connector would plug in to channel 1 (AIL – right stick left/right) and the yellow connector would plug in to channel 2 (ELE – right stick up/down)