Antweight Dual ESC
A great budget dual ESC for antweight combat robots. All connectors come pre-soldered, you’ll just need to solder the output wires to your motors. Perfect for using with two or four N20 motors. Built in signal mixing with a switch to turn mixing off if preferred.
Typical Setup:N20 Motors, Power Switch, 4 channel receiver, 180Mah 2S lipo.
Receiver Connectors (with signal mixing on by default):
- On one servo connector:
- white wire drives forwards/backwards on the motors
- red wire provides the positive rail of the BEC at 5V (+VE)
- black wire provides ground (GND)
- Separate yellow connector: drives left/right on the motors.
In this example we have:
- white wire (forwards/backwards on the motors) plugged in to channel 2 of a DSM2 receiver which by default on our Devo 7E transmitter is up/down on the right stick (ELE) On the same connector the red wire connects to +VE and black wire to GND
- yellow wire (left/right on the motors) plugged in to channel 3 which is left/right on the right stick (AIL).
Note your receiver & transmitter may have a different layout to this!
3 in stock