BBB Beetleweight Planetary 22mm Gearmotor
27th August: This is a new version of the planetary gearmotor – similar dimensions and specs to the old model however is now 9g lighter due to aluminium gearbox casing! Their speed will be slightly different from the old version of the gearmotors so we don’t recommend using a mixture of old and new motors at the same time.
BBB Beetleweight Planetary 22mm 16:1 Gear Motor well suited for combat robot situations.
- Custom manufactured to our specifications
- All metal geared planetary gearbox with grease
- Solid construction, thick gears
- All screws set with thread locker
- 19g lighter than standard 25mm beetle motors.
- More robust gearboxes than standard 25mm beetle motors
- Similar spec to 22mm gearmotors seen in american robot kits but at a much lower price
Recommended to run at 3S, but ran on many bots at 4s, but this may reduce longevity!
We’ve created the BBB 4S 8A ESC, with two and four wheel drive setup of this motor in mind.
We recommend face mounting the motors with our nylon mounts and a 22mm hole in some HDPE.
Mounting example & example bots below!
22 in stock
from Igor (J-LGames):
As ran in the following robots at BBB Beetle Champs (and many more!) Left to right: Super Snappy, Drizzle 3, Rev 4, Grab Crab, Byte Sized Trauma, Maximum Ogredrive, Rust in Pieces: